Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Bro 'ketinggalan zaman'

this day is a BAD day.....i guesss......
its remind me of a song.......
".....cause you had bad day,you take in one down
you sing a sad song......" blablabla.....

this day is a WHTEVER day......i guess....
my little cousin sing a song to my bro & me....
then i said "yala....whtever....just shut up crow!!"
my bro said " your voice make us angry....."

then he said
"......so what???I'm still a rock star,
I got my rock moves,
And I don't need you!!!,
And guess what you two,
I'm having more fun,
And now that were done,
I'm gonna show you later,
I'm alright,I'm just fine,
And your a tool!!!!,
so what,I am a rock star,
I got my rock moves,
And I don't want you tonight...."

i said " Wht da Heck????"

then he leave us......

my bro said "you know,just now
he show his talent....hahaha..his voice suitable for
tht kind of song(rock) i guess"
"anyway,how he know tht song?????"

i said "DDUUHHHH....its already popular lah BRO!!!...
Such a WHT..."

my bro "...-_+....yalayala....."(bengang)
hahahahhahahahaha....................

No comments: