Sunday, August 17, 2008

OOhhhh...im soooo LUcky

im soooo lucky,
'cause my hand no need
to bandage it.....
----------------------------
the doctor said
"u need to thanx ur parents 'cause ur parents
give u a very soft & flexible tissue cells"
i dunt know wht its mean,at first.....
after the doctor realize tht i dun understand each words....
he then explain to me wht its mean........
"its mean, ur bone doesnt have any scratches...."
he explain to me again after he saw my blurry face
"ur tissue cells as soft & flexible as its can be....
its use to protect ur muscle(in this incident lah)...
kalau ia tidak mempunyai ciri2 tersebut, kemungkinan
tulang awak memepunyai luka geseran akibat daripada
prlanggaran sel-sel yg ada dlm bdn awk, ketika
hard things hit it...especially when u get muscle pull....."
---------
actually saya tak tulis penerangan doctor dgn betul........
im not too understand wht he said 'cause im not
a nurse or medicals student.......
----------
then he said(after a long long explaination)
"i've never seen a girl like u..."
=.=?-my face-
"u r sooo strong.....saya tak pernah nampak pesakit yg tak nak
berehat selepas menghadapi hari teruk kerana kesakitan yg dihadapi"
-_-?? =.= +_+.........
sooooo wht ever lah tht doctor..........
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
but im soooooo HAPPY 'cause my hand semakin sembuh
& tak perlu di balut dgn crepeY bandange.....
& the go0d story is.................;;;;;;:::::::
I CAN GO TO THE HOLIDAY TRAINING!!!!!!!
so kristie, no need to worry soooo much OK........
-------------------------------------------------------------
I CAN GO....... I CAN GO.......I CAN GO.......

No comments: